Specialized technical staff from the Substation Maintenance Department of ENDE Transmission S.A. The assembly and execution of Site Acceptance Tests (SAT) to the first 7 single-phase 500kV autotransformers of the Plurinational State of Bolivia were successfully completed.
The technical characteristics of single-phase autotransformers are as follows:
• Brand: Siemens
• Power: 90/120/150 MVA (ONAN / ONAF1 / ONAF2)
• High Voltage: 500 kV
• Low Voltage: 230 kV
• Tertiary: 33 kV
• Frequency: 50 Hz
• Oil volume: 47,300.00 L
• Total mass: 147,900.00 kg
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.1×9.1×9.8 m
ENDE Transmission S.A. has highly specialized technical staff to carry out assembly work for High and Extra High Voltage power transformers and reactors recognized by the main transformer factories worldwide, as well as state-of-the-art electromechanical assembly equipment such as oil treatment plants by thermal vacuum of 10,000 and 6,000 L / h, industrial dry air generators, vacuum pumps of 4,500 and 2,000 m3 / h, mobile tanks of 35,000 and 20,000 liters, cranes of 13 and 4 Tn and a 22m articulated platform hydraulic lift.
Naturally, the work carried out by ENDE Transmission satisfactorily meets the ISO 14001: 2015, ISO 9001: 2015 and OSHAS 18001: 2007 certifications.
Montaje electromecánico de Autotransformador SIEMENS 500 kV con equipamiento de ENDE Transmisión S.A.
The assembly process is divided into three major activities which must be made up of groups of people and appropriate equipment to carry out said activity.
In the assembly of the 7 single-phase autotransformers (2 three-phase banks plus reserve equipment) SIEMENS 500 kV, a total volume of 331,100.00 liters has been processed, which represents a new record for a single work site.
At the conclusion of the assembly, on-site acceptance tests (SAT) were carried out with state-of-the-art measurement and testing instruments that are used by the best electrical companies worldwide. Among the tests carried out are:
• Dissipation Factor (FP%) and capacitance of windings and insulators.
• Sweep Frequency Response Analysis (SFRA).
• Dielectric Frequency Response (DFR).
• Excitation Current.
• Leakage reactance (short circuit impedance).
• Ohmic Resistance of Windings.
• Transformation relation.
• Insulation resistance of windings and core.
• Oil Laboratory: Physicochemical Properties, Analysis of Dissolved Gases and Furan Contents of dielectric oil.
• Testing of Current Transformers.
• Test of mechanical protection relays.